Corporate Executives from around the world invite David as their guest of honour at International Events
David MacCarfrae is most honoured to have been invited by International Corporate Executives as their international guest of honour to attend VIP corporate events, conventions and charity benefit galas where he presents after dinner speeches, free-hand / free-style Royal Icing live piping demonstrations and performs his original music in front of a live audience.
Asian Corporations Jones Lang Lasalle Real Estate in association with Bio Em Environmental and Complete Deelite invited David to Hong Kong as their international guest of honour to attend ‘The Royal Diamond Jubilee Tea Party’. David was requested to give a presentation speech about the cultural and creative history of British Royal Wedding Cakes dating from the 19th Century to the present day. Taking place at the luxurious Aberdeen Club in Hong Kong Harbour, David also demonstrated his free-hand / free-style Royal Icing piping techniques as well as providing live entertainment as he performed his original music on a grand piano during this prestigious VIP corporate event to celebrate Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II Royal Diamond Jubilee.
USA Corporation The Sugar Art in association with Kelmy and Satin Ice invited David to attend The Americas Cake Show Convention Florida USA where he demonstrated his free-hand / free-style Royal Icing piping techniques in front of a live audience.
German Chief Executives at CAKE DREAMS Dortmund in association with CREATIVA and Kelmy invited David to participate in a free-hand piping challenge – to decorate a giant 9 tier, 11ft tall ‘Royal’ style wedding cake in just 3 days! During the event David was interviewed by German based live streaming internet station ‘blabla cafe’
Asian Corporations Complete Deelite and Kino Events in association with Shangri-La Hotel Group China, Royal Brunei Airlines and Kelmy invited David to Asia as their International guest of honour to attend many corporate events including:
- A Charity Benefit Gala in Kuching, Sarawak in East Malaysia on the island of Borneo where David was guest of honour at a KINO Events Benefit Gala Dinner.
- Officially open a new bakery store outlet of large Malaysian Bakery Chain Bakers’ Talk
- Give a presentation speech about the history and cultural heritage of Royal Icing as well as perform a selection of his original music compositions live on a grand piano during a VIP Wedding Fair at the luxurious Futian Shangri-La Hotel in Shenzhen, China.
- Meet Executive Chefs at the luxurious Futian Shangri-La Hotel in Shenzhen, China and share his creative free-hand / free-style cake decorating design ideas.
- Present a demonstration of Royal Icing free-hand / free-style piping and perform a selection of his original music compositions live on a grand piano during Royal Brunei Airlines Executive Convention taking place at the luxurious Futian Shangri-La Hotel in Shenzhen, China.
- Hong Kong International Bakery Expo (HKIBE) Chief Executives invited David to Hong Kong as their international guest of honour to give a presentation speech at VIP cocktail party taking place at The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. David was joined on stage by fellow Royal Icing associates from USA and Italy as he presented a speech about the history and cultural heritage of Royal Icing during it’s 175th year of celebrations (1840 -2015)
- David can be seen at many UK and International cake show conventions with Spanish manufacturer Kelmy who regularly invite David along with associate Edward to demonstrate their free hand / free-style piping techniques and also demonstrate how to create with “Kelmy Royal Icing”, a superior instant gluten free / Halal and Kosher certified Royal Icing mix that David assisted Kelmy with the development of during it’s production.
Special thanks to international corporations
Corporate Cake Decorating Seminars and Conventions
David along with his assistant Edward have had the honour of being invited to attend corporate cake decorating seminars around the world, taking them on an exciting creative journey to Europe, USA and Asia, where they met fellow cake decorators, sharing their creative passion for cake art, while experiencing local cultural, bakery and cake decorating traditions….